Leonie's Lab Log

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Weekend

Weekend

It's weekend and yet we still have to go back to lab....

Well, if you noticed that I actually never wrote anything on weekend unless I have anything to do in lab.

When I went to the lab and checked the PCR machine I was shocked. The machine was turned off and it was opened. I could not find our (Shen Qian's, Foong Mei's and mine) PCR results and I was panicking (you could see that from my FB profile on that day). Luckily Shen Qian and Foong Mei came and they looked for it. Someone actually put it in the fridge.. LOL...

So we run the gel and Taa Daa... We got our bands. Mine and Foong Mei's were successful but Shen Qian did not add template into her tubes so she did not get the bands. I went back to PGP while SQ went to library while waiting for her repeat PCR to be done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home