Leonie's Lab Log

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 16

Day 16 - Lucky

It was a busy day after inoculation

I had to do mini-preps followed by test digestions. I did two test digestion: the first one using EcoRI and the second one using BamHI and XhoI. My first test digestion did not give good result as I did not get the band that I want. ZD said that probably I must redo the experiment from ligation step. I was so scared. Two days would be wasted.

But later, when he re-examined my test digestion result, he said that it seems that only the test digestion was problematic so I only required to repeat the test digestion. Luckily the second test digestion came out fine and all lanes showed the band that is required. ZD said that I was so lucky. The next day, I just need to do sequencing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home